Mold Damage Restoration & Repair Services for Cedar Rapids and Waterloo
Mold is an ugly problem that can cost home and business owners thousands of dollars.
Mold develops where there is excess water and moisture over a period of time. The problem can spring from a sudden water release, like a burst pipe or a large spill that goes untreated; or from a chronic structural issue, like a leaky roof or faulty plumbing.
Mold can form anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. And when mold develops, it sticks. More than 65 million mold spores can exist in an area the size of a postage stamp. Mold creates not only structural and aesthetic problems, but can be a major health risk.
The No. 1 rule for tackling any mold problem: Don’t do it yourself. Call Reconstruction 380’s trained, experienced and licensed Mold Remediation team to remove mold and clean and sanitize your property kamagra oral jelly kaufen deutschland.
Reconstruction 380’s team can:
- Identify moisture sources
- Evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected)
- Contain damage to the smallest area possible
- Physically remove contamination
- Dry materials to ensure that mold will not return
- Perform or recommend procedures for returning property to its pre-loss condition.